Followers

Friday, April 2, 2010

Mission Reunion


The Elderly Brothers plus young singing at the reunion, They all did awesome. I only wish I could post a video of the last song they sung, It was so hilarious as they had four people guarding the stage as one of the young past elders sang "Love me Tender" from Elvis Presley and Elder Pierpont (a senior couple elder) goes up there with his arms out, Priceless moment let's just say, I was laughing so hard. Unfortunely I think the video is too long and so I'm not able to post it. But anyways it was fun.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Lubbock, TX, United States
I am 36 years old. I grew up in Southern California and later moved from there to Utah where I graduated from high school in '02. I live in American Fork, Utah. I come from a blended family but love all of them very much. My interests are: reading, scrapbooking, singing (not solo) and playing basketball and soccer any kind of sport except for golf, tennis, and archery. But of course just doing family history.