Followers

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Fasting for my Mom

So a couple weeks ago my family and I fasted for my mom who has been having neck and back problems for a while, ever since she was in Jr. High and the tables that pull out from the walls fell on her. So she's finally getting some help with it and before I started my fast I prayed to Heavenly Father that I would not feel hungry for that day since it is hard for me to fast for a certain amount of time but after praying I was fine all day up until dinner. I know that with Heavenly Father's help I was able to do this and I know if you trust in him he will help us in everything.

1 comment:

Today Will Never Come Again said...

Karli! Thanks for your testimony. :) I hope everything goes well for your mom. Love you!

About Me

My photo
Lubbock, TX, United States
I am 36 years old. I grew up in Southern California and later moved from there to Utah where I graduated from high school in '02. I live in American Fork, Utah. I come from a blended family but love all of them very much. My interests are: reading, scrapbooking, singing (not solo) and playing basketball and soccer any kind of sport except for golf, tennis, and archery. But of course just doing family history.