Followers

Saturday, August 21, 2010

"My Sisters" Concert in the park

Last night I was able to go to a concert in the park at Brigham Young memorial park and some the orginal members of the Jets a singing group back in the 80's
were there, some of the sisters in the orginal group started another called "my sisters", It was so awesome since I've been a fan of the Jets since I was three years old, I loved it. They sang a little of some of the songs I knew but mostly a lot of just new songs. Here I am getting a picture with them.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Lubbock, TX, United States
I am 36 years old. I grew up in Southern California and later moved from there to Utah where I graduated from high school in '02. I live in American Fork, Utah. I come from a blended family but love all of them very much. My interests are: reading, scrapbooking, singing (not solo) and playing basketball and soccer any kind of sport except for golf, tennis, and archery. But of course just doing family history.