Followers

Saturday, June 12, 2010

A Interesting Experience

Ok so I went Thursday to our mission CSM Devotional and the speaker was Elder Packer of the seventy and it was awesome. Afterwards though two of the elders in my zone and I went to the food court and I started talking about how I wanted to find my great-great-great-great-grandfather Bufton and one of the elders told me he could talk to people from the other side and so he was telling me that I have two angels watching over me and I asked if one of them was my great-grandma Bufton who died when I was only four and he nodded his head yes and the other elder asked how he knew what she looked like?" I can say I was laughing pretty good at that one, He told me though that my 4th great grandfather or they were telling that I was in the right place looking but not that close. I can say maybe my Bufton ancestors think I'm really desperate if I'm talking to somebody who can talk to people on the other side haha. Well I guess it's always another thing I can go on, I was taking it all in though. Not a very believing person though, use to believe everything but this I really want to find my 4th great grandfather and so yeah I was believing what he was telling me. I just hope he wasn't pulling my chain though. It was interesting.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Lubbock, TX, United States
I am 36 years old. I grew up in Southern California and later moved from there to Utah where I graduated from high school in '02. I live in American Fork, Utah. I come from a blended family but love all of them very much. My interests are: reading, scrapbooking, singing (not solo) and playing basketball and soccer any kind of sport except for golf, tennis, and archery. But of course just doing family history.