Followers

Saturday, May 8, 2010

A Great Day

Today has been good I had gone to the temple to do work but before that I had receieved in the mail certificates from Wales that I had ordered but also yesterday I received a letter from my brother Kyle who's in Italy right now serving a mission, It's been so awesome and words of encouragement from him makes all the difference being on this mission and I know that I can do this even though I've had to take a lot of drama which I'm not a fan of and then a rumor that went on about me that somebody started that wasn't true but anyways I know that this will be a time for me to really grow in the gospel and to take everything in and what my brother told me is that this is not our time but the lord's time and we are to give 110% to him and heavenly father can not do this work with out us so let's get to WORK!!! Yahoo!!! I'm all for that. I have loved that my brother and I are on a mission at the same time together and what he said is that we will have something that we can share for the rest of our lives and remember and I love serving the lord with all my heart, It's been the best feeling. So let's get to work so we can bring to pass the immortality and eternal life of men and bring them back to our father in heaven.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Lubbock, TX, United States
I am 36 years old. I grew up in Southern California and later moved from there to Utah where I graduated from high school in '02. I live in American Fork, Utah. I come from a blended family but love all of them very much. My interests are: reading, scrapbooking, singing (not solo) and playing basketball and soccer any kind of sport except for golf, tennis, and archery. But of course just doing family history.