Followers

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Seeing some old friends


These are my favorite two people in the world, Brother and Sister Ericksen!!! They were here the last time I served on my mission, Brother Ericksen worked with me in my zone Church History Special Projects and Sister Ericksen worked with my grandma herrick in the Training Zone. One funny thing was you would never know if Brother Ericksen was coming, he would sneak up behind you and scare some of us young missionaries, one time he had a elder jump off his chair like 5 feet, ok maybe not that high but we all felt loved by him.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Lubbock, TX, United States
I am 36 years old. I grew up in Southern California and later moved from there to Utah where I graduated from high school in '02. I live in American Fork, Utah. I come from a blended family but love all of them very much. My interests are: reading, scrapbooking, singing (not solo) and playing basketball and soccer any kind of sport except for golf, tennis, and archery. But of course just doing family history.