Followers

Monday, February 1, 2010

Mission Experiences

I've been having so many awesome experiences while being here on my mission such as: I've been able to find my great-great-great-great grandparents death and burial records all except for one and that's my great-great-great-great grandmother Bufton, she's not making it so easy right now for me to find her, but then on Saturday I was able to seal my great-great-great grandfather and grandmother to their children and then seal some of the children to their spouses, that was such a awesome experience, I could feel so much there presence in the sealing room, It felt so wonderful. I know that my ancestors will help me with finding more information on them, I just need to be patient which I'm not that good at, I've felt though that I've been growing so much on this mission though, I love it!!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Lubbock, TX, United States
I am 36 years old. I grew up in Southern California and later moved from there to Utah where I graduated from high school in '02. I live in American Fork, Utah. I come from a blended family but love all of them very much. My interests are: reading, scrapbooking, singing (not solo) and playing basketball and soccer any kind of sport except for golf, tennis, and archery. But of course just doing family history.